Don’t forget to sign up for Direct Deposit!
Direct Deposit Account Setup Instructions (Student Access Only)
- Go to My.GeorgiaSouthern.edu and log in
- Once in the MyGeorgiaSouthern portal, under “Financial Resources” click “View/Pay Your Tuition Bill.” This will redirect to Bill+Pay
- Once in Bill+Pay, click on “Refunds” and then click on “Set Up Account.” From here, you will enter your account number and routing number and save the profile.
Please use a traditional checking account to sign up for direct deposit. We are unable to ensure the deposit of funds will work with a savings account. Your debit card number is NOT your bank account number. If you are unsure of your account information, please contact your bank.
- A box will pop up where you will select your account type, enter your bank routing number, account number and name on the account. Click on Continue.
- Click on the box to agree to the terms and conditions. Then click on Continue.
- You will now see the screen below that will confirm that you have setup your refund ACH. Allow seven business days for your account to activate.
We reserve the right to suspend Direct Deposit privileges for past due account balances.
Questions should be directed to:
Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
*Note to Student Employees Concerning Payroll Direct Deposit:
To sign up for Direct Deposit for Georgia Southern University Student Employee Payroll payments, please contact the Payroll Department at 912-478-0621 for more information.
Posted in Office of Student Accounts